When you interview you want the employer to see you at your best, so you buy a new suit or outfit, shine your shoes, make a hair appointment etc. in order to make the best impression. Your resume is the first impression the employer will have of you. It will determine whether you will even get in the door – why not “spiff it up”?
Did you know recruiters most likely will never see your resume? The standard corporate method for processing resumes is to input them
into the resume tracking system. Recruiters read resumes only after they come up as a result of a search
of their resume tracking system. The resume has become like a website requiring expertise with key words and optimization techniques. A professional will help you increase the chances of
being in that result set.
What You Should Expect
- Resume Guarantee: We guarantee you will be pleased with the results of our service. We will work with you until you have the resume you want to represent you in the marketplace.
- Free referrals to clients of The Strongest Link: If you use our resume service you will be presented on all applicable jobs The Strongest Link is working.
- Limited Waiting: Other services take their sweet time helping you with your resume. With our two business day turnaround you will be on the job market right away.
- Professional Courtesy: Not only are we a professional employment firm but we are dedicated to assisting you with your job search. We know how hard this is and we can help.
- Multiple Formats: We will email you several formats including MS Word and Rich Text Format (for submissions through websites).
At an additional cost a box of printed resumes on the paper quality of your choice will be mailed or overnighted.
The pull down menu below has three pricing options:
Let's Get Started!
Email your resume to the address below and give us a call to schedule a resume conference with one of our staff:
Mail Resume Resume@TheStrongestLink.net
If email is not an option our facsimile number is: (561) 392-3259.
Our Service Number is: (561) 416-5242
- Standard: A full resume with headers and footers and a Summary/Objective statement designed to be concise while highlighting accolades and achievements. Experience is chronological, details are bulleted and skills are organized and presented in columns, if applicable. Education is depicted in the standard accepted format. The Standard option includes an interview for additional background information. Keywords are identified to facilitate recruiter retrieval.
- Executive: This option includes an in depth Professional Summary section with Industries and Applications and an organizational worth statement. The Experience Section contains company descriptions and hyperlinks to websites with in depth descriptions of projects and responsibilities. Education is depicted as standard with continuing education and honors. An in depth interview is conducted to assist in the decisions pertaining to inclusions and deletions from the original resume and determination of focus and direction.
- Multiple Versions: This option is for individuals with experience in multiple careers that are interested in keeping all options of employment open. Multiple versions of the resume are developed with career emphases and pertinent keywords. Formatting is based on the Executive option.
Targeted Companies to Contact
The hardest part of looking for a new job is how overwhelming the prospects are. How do you start? Where do you start? What companies use your experience and talents? The Strongest Link has answered these questions for thousands of job seekers and we can help you. From a simple questionaire and a short discussion we can generate a list of companies. This list will include website adresses and email addresses. The list will be based on your job seeking criteria and will help you in getting you on the right track to the daunting road ahead.
Included with this package is a conversation with an employment consultant. They will explain how to get the most out of your list and how to find those jobs that aren't advertised or are not open yet. You are now in sales and your product is you, get the word out!
Suggested Strongest Links for Resume Preparation